First, Debussy paper. Thinking of making it about his imagery. So far I have begun with only one piece, and the inspiration is pretty strong. But, of course, I have about 20 pieces left to go.
Good thing I am going to ace the listening section of my history of music final, like I have the past two times. We listen to a piece and then name the title and composer. Its not as hard as it sounds, actually. We are allowed a cheat sheet with some tips to remind ourselves.
Next, physics. Ugh... I think I'm going to end up with a B in this class. Which is a shame. Also that means that no one in that class is getting an A, since I know for a fact I have the highest grade.
Then speech. Whatever. I already gave all my speeches and got an A on each one, so I'm not worried about that.
Italian... well, it'll get done.
Economics... I don't even want to talk about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment